New & Reclaimed Building Stone
|Heads, Cills, Quoins and Copings||Masonry|
New and Reclaimed Building Stone
We stock a wide variety of reclaimed building stone types which vary in size, shape, colour and origin. There is no minimum order so whether you are building a small garden wall or a large housing estate – we can provide what you are looking for.
If you are matching up to existing stone, we have huge stocks and access to over 50 stone yards, quarries and demolition contractors. So we will do our utmost to source it for you.
Samples can be provided and we are happy to help talk through your plans.
Below are pictures of a selection of our stone types as listed but if you can’t see what you require please contact us.
(Please be aware that stone types are often known by different names.)
Our main stock includes but is not limited to:
- New Random Walling.
- New Random Coursed Walling.
- New Coursed Walling.
- Reclaimed Random Rubble Walling.
- Reclaimed Random Coursed Walling.
- New Tumbled and/or Darkened Walling.
- New or Reclaimed Punched faced Walling.
- Ashlar Walling.
- Parallel Punched Walling (Awaiting Picture.)
- Dry Stone/Garden Walling or Quarried Walling.
- Herringbone Walling (Awaiting Picture.)
- Random Reclaimed Walling.
- New Handmade Bricks in various sizes and colours.